Engage with Our Organization
We are Driven by Our Volunteers
Champions For Learning is a volunteer-driven organization. Our changemakers provide the much-needed, extra hands to complete timely office or event related tasks, or even help to spread the word about Champions For Learning. These opportunities enable our changemakers to strengthen existing connections and work together as a team or to meet other like-minded individuals while making a difference.
Whether you’re looking for a weekly commitment or a one-off experience, we have numerous volunteer roles to complement your interests and schedule.
Volunteer orientation or training is provided as needed. Keep in mind some roles have ongoing availability, while others only occur during specific times of the year.
Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
Champions Outreach Ambassador
Support our outreach efforts in the community by becoming an ambassador! Ambassadors are volunteers committed to spreading the word about Champions For Learning throughout the community. Our goal is to identify new, engaging ways to connect with others and cultivate these relationships into strategic partnerships.
- Assist with outreach initiatives and build relationships in the community
- Staffed by volunteers – meet new people!
- Flexible role
- Stay informed through regular “Things to Know” communication
Occasionally, our team needs help too! Come spend an afternoon in our office pitching in to the task at hand. Most of these projects are flexible and we can work with you regarding scheduling.
- Spend time in our office assisting with a task at hand, from answering phone calls to helping with a mailing or compiling packets
- Bring a friend!
- Year-round opportunity
- Often occurs during business hours
Event planning assistance and logistical on-site support are a critical piece to our special events. These events help raise the necessary funds to help support the overall organization.
- Provide pre-event support including mailings, packaging items and auction item organizing
- Assist with on-site support for special events including pick-ups, deliveries, decorating, check-in help, setup and breakdown
- Work in teams – meet new people!
- Most events occur between the months of October and April
- Offered on weekdays and weeknights
make a difference