Connect Students to their Future
Champions For Learning makes it possible for the community to impact lives by enriching the environment for student learning by:
- serving middle and high school students through volunteer-based college and career readiness models
- investing in and sharing the great ideas of teachers and school leaders
- bringing the community together along with educators, students, parents and business leaders to work toward common goals
"I know that my family is grateful for all my experiences and all that I have learned through Champions For Learning that I may not have received otherwise."
- Angie Take Stock In Children Graduate
"I really wanted to get involved with an organization and thanks to mentoring I was not only able to help a young person, but also have them impact me. The people at Champions For Learning are wonderful. They create amazing support. Volunteering with them has been very satisfying and a wonderful experience. "
– Jack Toren
Take Stock in Children Mentor
"Champions For Learning has given me the opportunity to do better as a student and excel in school. I don't know what I would do without their guidance."
– Frank 2017 Graduate
"When we motivate students to learn, they prove that progress can happen far beyond the four walls of a classroom. When we to building relationships, celebrating success, and setting high expectations we empower them."
– Amanda McCoy Manatee Middle teacher
"As a community, we have to place value on learning, and we have to support it actively. One way to do that is to create opportunities for educators to collaborate and share best practices. It’s pretty simple, the stronger we make our teachers, the stronger their students will be."
– Cindy Helton Suncoast Credit Union, Executive Director