Share Your Time and Talent
Whether you’re looking for a weekly commitment or a one-off event, we have numerous volunteer roles to compliment your interests and schedule. From hands-on student support, to teacher recognition committees, to office operations and event coordination — we’ll help you find the best fit within our organization.
See below for a glimpse of available opportunities. No experience is required, and an orientation/training is provided. Keep in mind some opportunities have ongoing availability, while others only occur during specific times of the year.
- Take Stock In Children Mentor – mentor a high school student during the academic year
- Real World Coach – assist students with college or career prep tasks, such as career exploration, resume writing, interview skills, etc.
- Financial Aid Volunteer – guide students as they complete financial aid forms
- Grant Selection Committee – review and score local teacher grant requests
- Classroom Deliveries – recognize teachers in their classrooms
Organization & Outreach Support
- Office Volunteers – assist with front-desk greeting, projects, mailings, etc.
- Conversation Leader – facilitate an inclusive conversations at a community roundtable event
- Table Scribe – capture highlights of conversations at a community roundtable event
- Event Fundraising Committees – help sell tickets and secure auction items
- Event Volunteers – preparation for events and on-site logistical support
Have Another Skill to Share?
To get started, complete our general volunteer application. If you already know you would like to become a mentor, please complete that application as well.
Want to Learn More? Attend a 101!
Join us for an informational session to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how you can help. Each session is hosted at Champions For Learning office. You’ll get a glimpse into our organization’s history, success stories, meet staff, and tour our building. 101s are open to the public, so feel free to bring a friend!