Share Your Time and Talent
Champions For Learning provides many ways for the community to volunteer, with varying time commitments, to make the difference for students, families and educators. Whether you have just a few hours a year or are ready for a regular and ongoing commitment, there is sure to be a volunteer role that fits your time and interests.
- Take Stock In Children Mentor – mentor a high school student
- Real World Coach – assist students with college or career prep tasks
- Financial Aid Volunteer – assist students in completing financial aid forms
- Classroom Grant Selection Committee – review/score teacher grant requests
Organizational & Fundraising
- Conversation Leader – facilitate conversations at community roundtables
- Event Fundraising Committees – help sell tickets, secure auction items
- Event Volunteers – preparing for events and on-site logistics
- Office Volunteers – helping with projects and mailings
Have Another Talent/Skill to Share?
To get started, complete the volunteer application. If you already know you would like to mentor, please complete that application.
Volunteer 101 Sessions
Join us for a session to learn about the range of volunteer opportunities with Champions For Learning and to meet current volunteers and hear how they are involved in our work. Each session will be held at the offices of Champions For Learning.