Vision: A community that is 100% engaged in support of student success.
Mission: To create life-changing learning experiences for every student.
Students are equipped and prepared for their future learning and career goals.
- Develop and implement community-based college and career readiness models that primarily support first generation students achieve post-high school education and career goals.
- Provide information and resources to all students and families through broad outreach and through partnerships
- Expand access to financial resources, including leveraging more Florida Prepaid scholarships to support college access and degree/credential completion of program alumni
- Provide students with real world skills and experiences through the engagement of volunteers
Teachers and principals are valued, empowered and supported to ensure the highest impact learning experiences for every child.
- Invest in the innovative and/or best practices of educators
- Implement a framework in which educators can share their best practices
- Engage the community in the value of the profession of teaching and connect educators to community experiences
Our community is engaged and energized in support of student success.
- Continue to bring the community together to support a culture of learning
- Create experiences that inspire the community to engage with and support the mission
- Develop and implement a volunteer leadership structure to support engagement
- Promote collaboration, innovation, and sharing of resources
- Facilitate Future Ready Collier network of community partners
Leverage financial resources to provide for current and future needs of the organization.
- Annually execute a development plan that strengthens and builds relationships with existing and new donors
- Leverage local, state and national resources to provide support for restricted funds (grants and scholarships)
- Increase annual revenues generated through grant writing and direct support for programs in alignment with event and marketing strategies to maximize all revenue sources
- Develop and execute a campaign to build permanently restricted endowment funds to sustain the work of Champions For Learning.
Expand reach and build awareness for goals and impact of mission through communications that drive acquisition as well as cultivate existing audiences.
- Leverage and expand mission/vision-based messaging to garner support and ownership in the vision of Champions For Learning
- Develop and implement a multi-channel communications plan rooted in telling the stories of students, teachers and volunteers who benefit from the mission
- Establish targeted contact strategies for key audiences that grow and retain involvement and giving
- Continue to build relationships to leverage all marketing opportunities (print, digital, television, radio and social media)
Implement financial and operating systems to manage records and plan for technology capacity to accomplish the mission and goals.
- Align accounting, development and program record keeping systems to provide accurate and timely reporting of outcomes and goals.
- Develop a technology plan to support the growth and capacity of the organization.
- Provide accurate and relevant reporting for staff and board to evaluate and report outcomes for programs and financial goals.