GIVE FROM YOUR IRA
If you’re 70 1/2 or older, you can join fellow Champions For Learning supporters who make tax-free gifts from their IRAs each year.
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue the work of Champions For Learning and have a benefit this year.
BENEFITS OF AN IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Champions For Learning
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Champions For Learning
HOW AN IRA CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTION GIFT WORKS
1. Contact your IRA manager today and request a distribution be made directly to Champions For Learning. Alternatively, you may complete our online Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) form by using this link. This tool will provide easy instructions to submit to your IRA advisor and will notify Champions for Learning.
2. Your IRA funds will be transferred directly to Champions For Learning to help continue our important work.
3. Please note that QCDs do not qualify as an itemized charitable deduction.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.