Champions For Learning makes it possible for our community to impact lives by enriching the environment for student learning through educators and directly with students.
Foster real-world learning opportunities for students and families.
- Develop and implement volunteer-based models that support students for college and career readiness
- Develop and implement community-based college and career readiness programming
- Expand access to financial resources to support college and career readiness
Cultivate opportunities for educators to engage with their community and each other.
- Invest in and share the innovative/best practices of educators
- Connect educators with their community
Promote community-based collaboration, innovation, and sharing of resources.
- Involve community members through volunteerism and giving
- Continue to bring the community together to support a culture of learning
- Identify and implement strategic alignment with other organizations that leverages resources around common goals
3invested in education