Help us create life-changing learning experiences for every student in Collier County.
Learn more about how our work is impacting students, families, and teachers in Collier County. Champions 101s are informational sessions that serve as an introduction to who we are, what we do, and how to help.
All About Mentoring
This Mentoring 101 is a learning opportunity for individuals seeking to learn more about the mentoring program and the role and responsibilities of a mentor, including the next steps to getting started in the application and clearance process.
Paying For College/ Jump Start Our Student's Future
We invite you to join us for Paying For Post High School Education – The Champions Way.
In these one-hour virtual sessions we will share how the Florida Prepaid Foundation Scholarships our students earn through Champions For Learning are leveraged with the support of mentors, volunteers, and the staff to ensure students have a post high school plan and a way to achieve that plan as close to debt free as possible. This year we also have a unique opportunity to jump start the future of 1000 high school seniors in Collier County by purchasing one-year scholarships to help student begin their chosen path after high school in Florida. Join us to learn more!
Additional dates are forthcoming.
Future Ready Collier (FRC) 101
Future Ready Collier (futurereadycollier.org) is a network of organizations, businesses, schools and community members working to ensure every child in Collier County is ready for Kindergarten and every young person enters adulthood with a vision and plan to accomplish that vision. Champions For Learning is the backbone organization for this collective impact effort. FRC is the Collier partner for the regional FutureMakers Coalition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to our on-demand video overview. In under 10 minutes, you can learn more about Future Ready Collier!
- Take Stock in Children scholarship and mentoring program
- College and Career Preparation Program
- Countywide efforts to increase access to financial resources
- Community-based programs to connect Collier students to their future goals
- Classroom and school-based grants
- Florida Education License Plate- License to Learn
- Golden Apple Teacher Recognition Program
- Community-based and peer learning
- Roundtable conversations
- Future Ready Collier collaborative network
- Recognizing community members for their impact through Celebration of Champions and Heart of the Apple
- Give the gift of time or treasure